当前位置:淘百问>百科知识>爱情英文文章

爱情英文文章

2023-06-25 03:01:49 编辑:join 浏览量:584

爱情英文文章

将美丽的爱情结合文字来让大家更容易地学习英语,小编为大家整合了几篇文章让大家更好地学习英语,下面是小编带来的,欢迎阅读!

When you meet and fall in love with the person of your dreams, the two of you experience many wonderful "first times". The world around you is renewed and infused with a special kind of happiness that can only be understood by hearts in love. You celebrate every new sunrise, make promises, and dream about a future spent together... forever.

当有一天你遇到了你的梦中情人,你们将共同经历许多美妙的【第一次】。你们将被幸福包围着,那种甜蜜的感觉只有相爱的人才能体会。你们会为每天的日出而喝彩,彼此许下诺言,梦想着未来,相守一生……

This beautiful collection of contemporary poetry will evoke memories of when your relationship began and remind you of all the reasons youre still so much in love today. Its the perfect book to share with the one you love: a lovely and lasting way to remind someone special that you mean it with all your heart whenever you say...

这本珍藏的小诗集将唤醒你最深的记忆,让你想起深爱一个人的缘由。这本小册子适合和你深爱的人一起分享:和他/她一起回忆你们的点点滴滴,无论何时你说起那句……

" I keep falling in love with you."

【我一直爱你。】

If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布罗.聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing 希望你知道

You know how this is 这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望

at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日

of the slow autumn at my window  红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire 当我轻触火堆旁

the impalpable ash, 似有似无的尘烬

or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you 我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me, 那里, 你等候着我

Well now. If little by little 然而,假若

You stop loving me,  你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you 我的爱火也会

Little by little. 渐渐熄灭.

If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me 别来找我,

For I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我早已把你忘怀.

If you think it long and mad 我生命中

the wind of banners 过往的猎猎疾风

that passes through my life,  如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me 而决意离我而去

at the shore of the heart where I have roots,  在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 记住, 彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms 我将举起双臂

And my roots will set off 摇断爱的根脉,

to seek another land. 憩于他方.

But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me, 每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的爱人, 我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,  所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不会消失, 永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你爱而生, 爱人啊

And as long as you live 情长今生,

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.  不离你我臂弯.

标签:英文,爱情,文章

版权声明:文章由 淘百问 整理收集,来源于互联网或者用户投稿,如有侵权,请联系我们,我们会立即处理。如转载请保留本文链接:https://www.taobaiwen.com/article/171641.html
热门文章