On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.
当我们的爱情故事刚刚翻开第一页的时候
我对我们的未来充满了无限的憧憬
And this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised.
但是天意弄人
面对如今这急转直下的爱情
我已愕然失措
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take death to new extremes.
我现在才明白
就连最善良的天使也会恶作剧
我对未来已经失去了信仰
But you’ll always be my hero, even though you lost your mind.
但就算你变得狂暴
你也仍然是我的挚爱
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
我已然五脏如焚
而你只会冷眼旁观
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
不过没有关系
我就是喜欢这痛不欲生的感觉
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
我已然痛哭流涕
而你却置若罔闻
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie.
不过没有关系
我就是喜欢这种欺骗
I love the way you lie.
我宁愿爱上你的谎言
Now this gravel in our voices, glass is shattered from the fight.
争吵之中我们唇枪舌剑
In this tug of war, you’ll always win, even when I’m right.
而你总是苦战中的胜者
即使本是你犯了错
Cause you feed me fables from your hand,
你总是用谎言抚慰我
With violet words and empty threats and it’s sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied.
充满暴力的语言 凭空而来的恐吓
但是最让我受不了得却是它们能让我满足
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie.
Ohhh, I love the way you lie.
[副歌见上]
So maybe I’m a masochist
也许我就是个受虐狂
I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave.
我尝试逃跑却从未真正想离开
Til the walls are goin’ up in smoke with all our memories.
氤氲之中
脑海中的回忆会变成围墙将我围困
[Eminem 阿姆说唱部分]
This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face
这天清晨 你醒之时 一束阳光打到了你的脸上
smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction
躺在硝烟中的你妆容已经颓然
hush baby, speak softly, tell me you’ll be sorry that you
嘘 心爱的 轻柔地告诉我 你是否犯了错
pushed me into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me
昨晚你把我推到咖啡桌上
我只好反过来把你推开
try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
你试着过来拥抱我
逼我怒吼理我远一点
run out the room and I’ll follow you like a lost puppy
你跑出了屋子
让我像只迷路的小狗跟在你身后
baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
亲爱的 失去了你 我就失去了一切 我将失去了方向 抱抱我
then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
告诉我我有多么的丑恶
然后告诉我你仍然没有放弃我
then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
我可以理解你会推开我
destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
破坏性的争吵让你心存余震
know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
我们俩就像是一对神经病
不管我们彼此诅咒杀千刀
that we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky
我们仍然拥有对方
我们就是如此的幸运的生活在一起
together, we move mountains, let’s not make mountains out of molehills,
我们可以解决各种大难 告诉我你不会小题大做
you hit me twice, yeah, but who’s countin’
你打了两次 好吧 但是谁会记着
I may have hit you three times, I’m startin’ to lose count
也许我会一生气反过来打你三次
but together, we’ll live forever, we found the youth fountain
但是我们会在一起 永远在一起
因为我们找到了永存的秘方
our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counselin’
我们的爱是疯狂的 我们就像是一对疯子 但对此我怙恶不悛
this house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
这座房子很大 如果你搬走了
square feet of it to the ground, ain’t shit you can do about it
我会把整个两千平方英尺的土地全部烧掉 这是我的自由
with you I’m in my f–kin’ mind, without you, I’m out it
和你在一起我会疯狂 失去你 我会一片空白
标签:love,way,lie